Our Lumia Photo Booth DIY Shell is durable, compact, and lightweight.
In addition to the attractive design and unsurpassed quality, it is also easy to set-up and breaks down allowing you to transport from one event to the next in a rolling case.
The RF Remote controlled chasing LED edge has over 300 presents giving you an array of options.
The Halo ring light has an external dimmer knob for those wanting a softer photo.
The aircraft-grade aluminum enclosure and fine texture durable powder coat painted photo booth is compatible with an iPad Air 2 or iPad Pro 9.7.
The Lumia Photo Booth DIY Shell is an exceptional model and because of its market appeal, it is recommended to photo booth rental companies, event planners, wedding planners, and party rental companies.
Unlike large bulky photo booths, this photo booth does the job with less bulk and helps create fond memories.
- Wide range Tilt-able Head Unit
- Built-in A/C powered XENON strobe flash
- Optional GoPro or Slowmo camera hole
- RF Remote controlled chasing LED edge with over 300 presets
- Soft Dimmable constant HALO LED RINGLIGHT with an external dimmer knob
- Robust yet lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum
- Highly stable Aluminum base
- Easy QUICK FLIP BOUNCE CARD
- SYNCHRONIZE Dual LED Edge Accent
- Aircraft-grade aluminum enclosure
- Attractive fine texture durable powder coat painted
- Compact design fits in one rolling case
- DUAL ACTION PHOTO KIOSK (one side can be iPad Booth and the other will be DSLR Booth)
- Total weight 27LBS
- Surface Pro 3, 4, 5 or 6 compatible
- Acer Alpha switch 12
- iPad Air 2 or iPad Pro 9.7/10.5 inch (rear monitor)
- 1x Lumia tilt-able head unit
- 2x Columns
- 1x Baseplate
- 1x Quick flip bounce card
- 1x Dimmable LED ring light
- 1x 160W A/C powered strobe flash
- 1x Remote controlled LED edge accents chasing light
- 1x monitor housing/brackets and wire management pockets to keep your Surface Pro firmly in place
What else do I need?
- DSLR Camera
- Camera A/C power adapter (click here to buy)
- Surface Pro 3, 4, 5 or 6 or Acer Alpha 12 switch
- Photo Booth Software (click here to buy)
- Printer (click here to buy)
- Aluminum Printer Cover (click here to buy)
- Hot Shoe (use for syncing your camera to your strobe flash)
- Bolt-On Printer Shelf (click here to buy)
- Rolling travel case (click here to buy)
|Printer Shelf||No thanks, Yes|
|Rolling Case||No thanks, Yes|
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Additional non-returnable items: - Gift cards - Downloadable software products - Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use - CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened - Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error - Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Rue vanhelmont 43 1000 Brussels Belgium.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to Rue van helmont 43 1000 Brussels Belgium
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.